Red Bobblehead Bunny), progress;} -->

Saturday, February 9, 2013

About me, Dee!

(dee) Hello everybody, Aye's second hand, partner in crime, beautiful side kick, Dee. Gosh, there's so much I want to say about myself. Well I'll start with this, I've always had this little thing in me that told me that modeling was my calling- I have a lot of callings, but modeling is one of the serious ones. I am also very smart. I manage over a 4.2 GPA in school. Let me start with little things.
I am 6'2, 16 years old, turning 17 in June (yush, I'm still a baby)
I love love love to bake and I have the sweetest tooth ever, I love to model, I love art, I love Anime, I love love love Zelda
I have 3 sisters
I have a dog named Booba (I seem to doubt that he's a dog... He acts too humanlike o.o )
I am very eccentric
I take lots and lots of hard classes at school and want to pass my AP classes.


I know it would be the greatest things to model and no way would I ever turn down the opportunity. I know I can also get an educational job. I do love clothing and models. My inspiration is Andrej Pejic because he's a guy that loves girl clothing like ME!!! I love kittens and cuteness. Send me a picture of a cute cat and I will probably send you back a picture of me with an epic nosebleed. I do paint and draw on occasion (When AP isn't killing me) I try to dress up my best every day. Me and my great friend, Yane, alwaysssss alwayss dress up really epic and have crazy fun days, which we'll be blogging all the time!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment