Red Bobblehead Bunny), progress;} -->

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photo Op!

2013,January 23 10:51pm (Dee)
Soooo excuse my almost decent photoshopping. I should learn to use this a lot better. We triedddd to mock an ALDO ad. Eh, we came close enough. This is my first time doing this anyways!!!! Sooo we're dressed up nerdy in this. Aye is reppin' the controller and I'm "studying" lol.


♥ Soo like it happens every time, I had to contact Aye and tell her about my great idea which so happened to be our personal photoshoot. We have two themes, but I only PS'd one picture from both themes. We took a lottt of pics. We did quirky and cute makeup. And nerdy. This is one of them. c: I'm supposed to be frustrated and Aye is very eccentric. Well, I'll leave you with this. n_n ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment