Red Bobblehead Bunny), progress;} -->

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Boredom... --(=.=)--

Hey hey hey! It's Aye again, welcome to our blog! Just want to let you in on a little part of my life! :)  This part is called: Boredom.... --(=.=)-- Well my days include pretty much random stuff about 90% of the time! I am currently on vacation and hopefully making the most of it! Haha, my favorite part of the day is usually the afternoon. I mean the sun is out, people are about, and its time to play! Unfortunately today the weather isn't so welcoming to outsiders, so Aye is staying in. :(  Can't wait to hear from some of you! In the meantime let me share with you some moments of me being bored, enjoy!                                                                       Feeling silly...                                                




                                                Playing dress up....



Taking random pics....



Well this has been Boredom with Aye... :)
Til' next time beauties!
Much love, Aye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment