Red Bobblehead Bunny), progress;} -->

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Newcomers


2013, January 22
9:26 pm


Dee)So here I was, bored and nothing to do-my AP work was just antagonizing me! It's usually at times like these where my imagination seems to run wild. I was tired of being bored, so I called up my fashionable partner in crime, Ayane... Yane... y'all can just call her Aye (it would ruin the play on our name if you called her otherwise c:) Well, we are both so into beauty and everything gorgeous and cute and fashion etc. so when I got to her house, after about a 2 mile walk at 7 pm, we decided to create this blog. OUR BLOG!!!

(Aye)Aye here! So excited to share my experiences and daily life with my beautiful readers. Dee and I couldn't help but create this blog (It's in our Dee n' Aye for darn sake, lol had to use that)

-We hope to update our blog as many times as possible and even theme our days. We will both specify who posts what (Dee) (Aye) (D) (A) You get the point c: Well, we hope you enjoy our blog, so sit back and we'll start posting as soon as possible. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment