Red Bobblehead Bunny), progress;} -->

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Picture Countdown


♥My First Picture Countdown♥
Sooooo here is some of my work. I'll just get right to it. It wouldn't be nice to keep y'all reading too long. That and typing my AP US paper has gotten me sick of typing. (; 
This one is one of the first one's I took. For now, I'm using my IG photo's, which by the way is (davian_flores). I love this because, look at it, it's glamorous, my hair is nice and fluffy and my lips. c; For this countdown, this will be my number 4.


















I chose my number 3 because it's cute, and the quirky hat just tops it off. It's like I'm my child self, only more fabulous. Number 3!






My number 2 was chosen because even in my cross country uniform, I was able to work it. It just reminds me that I'm tall, can be on varsity and run a 4 minute mile, and I'm beautiful! Here's number 2!








#1











WHAT!!! Two of them!!!! Yes, two! Hehe, there was no deciding between my two number 1's. I love them both. The first one is just a nice artistic on of my face. I love it. My lips look bold, as well as well as my eyes and it's just sooo stunning. The second one is the perfect picture of my favorite body part, my legs. I love love love my legs. I can actually brag about them. They are just the perfect long and slender legs ever! Well I hope you enjoyed my countdown. Feel free to send me a countdown of your favorite pictures! I'll be glad to look at each and every one of them and remember, there is nothing wrong with confidence. I hope I expressed my fair share of confidence.

BYEEE NEEEEEE,
♥Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment