Red Bobblehead Bunny), progress;} -->

Saturday, February 9, 2013

About Me, Aye!


(aye) Wanna get to know us? Read on :) Hi! My name is Ayane, here's a little bio of myself so you can all get to know me.



  •  I am: 20 yrs old I am: Very Bubbly :)
  • I love: fashion, sweet things, and beauty
  •  I have: two doggies, Spunky and Cupcake
  •  I like: Dancing, Anime, video games, and looking at the positive side of life
 Here are just a few fun facts about me I wanted to share. I am very passionate about fashion and beauty and I can't wait to give you peeps an insight into my everyday life. I am currently on my way to fulfilling my dream of becoming a Model and a Fashionista. I couldn't be more excited to share and learn from y'all. I hope this blog will give me the opportunity to give back as much as I've been given.
Til' next time beauty peeps!
Much love,
Aye


No comments:

Post a Comment