Red Bobblehead Bunny), progress;} -->

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Guess who's back?

Hey my beautiful viewers! How are you guys? I've been out of tune lately due to my crazy busy,lifestyle, but now I'm on a legit vacation so I'll be able to blog a lot more (Or should I say we) :) What have I been up to? Well in this first month of 2013 I have finally bought my first car, gotten my license, AND reached my 3rd weight goal, so yea I guess you can say I've been doing the best I've ever been in my life and I hope to share it with you guys from now on! Hopefully y'all can see more Dee too! I am still on my way to being the person I've always wanted to be, inside and out, but the important thing is I will always be better than the day before and even better tomorrow! For now wish me luck as I do for y'all!:)
Til next time pretties!
Much love,
Aye <3 data-blogger-escaped-p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment