Red Bobblehead Bunny), progress;} -->

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Beginning

I've known Yane(Aye only I call her that, lol) for the longest. I was about 8 and she was 12. I never thought we would ever be this close, in fact, I hung out with her sister. I only ever went to her house like 4 times when I was little. I really started getting closer about two years ago. I remember starting out. I would go to her house when she would randomly invite me to little friend get togethers. We would play Super Smash Bros. Brawl and other nerdy games, munch out on snacks and other things. Those were the fun times of our early friendship.
I would say during that time, I enjoyed going to her house and drawing anime with her and talking about life. I also remember her giving me piggy back rides. It was so much fun. I guess the point I'm making is, there was always hints that we would become best friends.
-Dee P.S. I want to keep giving you chapters of our triumphs and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment