Red Bobblehead Bunny), progress;} -->

Monday, February 11, 2013

Photoshoot ♥

This was taken when I just threw my scarf out and it reminded me of a game character from a video game I love, Fire Emblem. Character's name is Sothe and he has a scarf that blows in the wind all the time. Check it out. His is greyish-green though and mine is red.
The second one, we took one day when we were about to go to a New Year get together. It's a little bright but I managed to blur the background and darken our faces a bit. I love what we're wearing and I love how the makeup we did makes us look a little mysterious.
And this third one made me laugh.
Doesn't it remind you of something?

Lol, gave you a scare, didn't I? Well this one reminded me of slenderman. I was thinking of Photoshopping my face white too. Well until next time, beauty peeps.

Dee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment